Latvian-Swedish regional network is a collaboration and technology transfer platform established in the frame of the CAMART² project to maximize the impact of the activities of the partners’ cooperation on the both sides of the Baltic Sea and beyond.
The network activities are targeted to cover all types of possible cooperation between research, academic and decision making organisations and with industrial representatives for:
- identifying topics of common interest for collaboration and knowledge exchange,
- finding correct partners and mentors,
- elaborating and executing research, industrial and innovation projects, and
- involving in a related policy making and decision taking at the country level.
- to increase the scientific collaboration between research and industrial partners from Latvia and Sweden;
- to promote the mobility of students and researchers between partner organisations;
- to encourage the sharing of research infrastructure;
- to increase the number of collaborative projects;
- to increase the visibility of partner organisations in the region;
- to maximize the impact on the industrial growth in the region;
- to broaden networks and facilitate the outreach to researchers and stakeholders in other countries;
- to make stronger and relevant offers to stakeholders in the region including complementary competences and shared infrastructure;
- to attract public and industrial funds.